About Our Firm
We are here to meet our client’s needs and we strive to be an excellent law firm that enriches the community with legal service and knowledge.
Practicing law since 1998, Jennifer Rice founded her family law firm in 2003 to serve clients in northern Colorado. Our cases typically involve complex issues, including:
Division of substantial marital assets
Valuation of businesses, trusts, and stock options
- Assessment of earning potential and employability
- Valuation and tracing of separate property
- Calculation of maintenance, child support, and extrapolation above the guidelines
- Resolution of parental responsibilities (decision-making and parenting time) including issues involving substance abuse, domestic violence, and mental health
We understand the unique challenges surrounding complex family law cases and utilize systems and procedures to cut costs without sacrificing the quality of our work. We limit our caseload to remain committed, focused and available to each client. In addition, duties are distributed to the firm member best equipped to perform a task at the least expense to the client.
Our office is located in downtown Fort Collins, a few blocks from the Larimer County Justice Center.
Use of Technology
We believe in using technology in family law cases especially in child support and maintenance calculations and asset division planning. Providing clients with these materials helps simplify complex matters into understandable visuals. This approach enables us to illustrate to mediators, experts, and the Court the unique nature of the client’s case.
Experts and Other Legal Support Professionals
We work closely with an extensive network of experts and legal support professionals to provide access to resources that best protect our client’s interests. Such professionals include, but are not limited to:
- Business valuation experts
- Real estate appraisers
- Licensed private detectives and investigators
- Psychologists, psychiatrists, therapists, and counselors
- Parental Responsibilities Evaluators
- Child and Family Investigators
- Certified vocational specialists
- Forensic divorce accountants
- Certified public accountants
- Process servers
Contact Jennifer Rice to discuss your family law issue.
Our target market consists of clients who need legal services in our core areas, are realistic and honest about their goals for our legal representation. Our mission is to communicate in a timely manner with our clients and represent them well. Our hope is that clients will communicate their expectations clearly, and provide the necessary information for optimal representation.